Breaking The Cycle 2018
THANK YOU for joining us at our Breaking The Cycle challenge at Infinite Cycle on Friday 19th October!
WE DID IT & REACHED OUR GOAL
TO RAISE $86,146
You and 339 other superstars, willing to don your Lycra, team outfits and seek sponsorship from everyone you know, helped make this event our most successful to date. We had more teams, exceeded our fundraising total from 2017, and raised the roof in the energy stakes in each and every session!
Check out some of the shots from the day HERE….don’t forget to tag yourself!
There was some friendly (and some serious) competition and we are pleased to announce the winners of Breaking The Cycle Challenge 2018…
* HIGHEST FUNDRAISING INDIVIDUAL: Nicole Weiss ($2260)
Otto Ristorante $450 Dining Voucher
* HIGHEST FUNDRAISING TEAM: ABA - Out of Cyclists ($4810)
Westfield $500 gift card to dine, shop or experience something together
* FASTEST FEMALE: Millie McKelvie (13km)
In Skin Medispa $250 Voucher
* FASTEST MALE: Aaron Bicknell (17km)
Luxury Escapes $250 Voucher
* FASTEST TEAM: Minter Ellison Team 3 (103km)
Corporate Bodies $280 Massage Voucher
* FASTEST TEAM PER SESSION:
$100 Song Kitchen Drinks & Dining Voucher
7.15AM - Minter Ellison Team 3
8.00AM - Minter Ellison Team 5
8.45AM - Charter Hall of Fame
9.30AM - Beauties & the Mammals, ANZ
10.15AM - The Wheel Deal, Mirvac
11.00AM - Wheeling & Dealing, Herbert Smith Freehills
1.15PM - The L.E.K Frameworks, L.E.K Consulting
2.00PM - Braking Wind @ANZ
2.45PM - HSBC
3.30PM - CBRE
4.15PM - Ultimate Biking Squad, EY
5.00PM - Challenger Cyclepaths, EY
A special shout out to the following teams & people:
* Matt Jackson from EY who once again shaved his hair in the name of fundraising - go Matt!
* The Westpac Team for bringing in even more money after the event officially concluded resulting in almost $5000
* Thanks to Mirvac, Minter Ellison, HSBC, Westpac, Charter Hall, L.E.K & PwC for committing to corporate matching resulting in an amazing $23,550
* The awesome team at Infinite Cycle who made the day so much fun and hosted the event in their cool studio
We are so grateful to you all for being part of this special event and helping secure the funding for the Pathways To Independence Program which is a key program in our intervention services, specifically for women over 50 who are at risk of being homeless as a result of domestic violence.
We look forward to seeing you on your bike in 2019!
The Team at YWCA
#BTC2018 #YWCAAUS #ONYOURBIKE